The Yates Family

The Yates Family

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

67 days & counting

We are TENTATIVELY scheduled to meet our son for the first time on April 24th.  I really did not think much about this date initially until my FIL recently pointed out that is Easter Sunday.  What a wonderful Easter blessing & what a truly special day this will be for our family.
We are hoping to hear in the next 2-3 weeks from immigration & that we will get our approval with no problems.  Once we get our approval & it is wired to Thailand we should get a "firm" date for our travel.  I am trying to keep myself occupied & whose counting that there are possibly only 67 more days until we meet our son!

1 comment:

Brazenlilly said...

Oh my GOODNESS, that is so exciting! I'll be praying that this date is the ONE!