The Yates Family

The Yates Family

Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

I800 Approved

I spoke with our officer at NBC (no, not the network) & she said that our I800 has been approved!  It will go to the NVC next & then on to Thailand.  We should be able to start making official travel plans in a week or so!
I am still continuing to pray that our paperwork progresses well through each of these next steps though.
We made a great connection already with another family traveling with us & it helps to know we are both going through this together. 

Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!

David and Danyel said...

Yeah! Glad you got a hold of her. I tried calling NVC on Friday just to check. We weren't in the system yet. What?!? These things don't happen over night?!? :)

I told myself I would wait till Tuesday to call, but I already have itchy fingers and it is only 10:52 Monday morning. We'll see how long I hold out.

Let me know if you hear anythign.